Thursday, August 7, 2014

Need to look better ASAP? Try this recipe

 
I don’t know about you but about this time every summer I start to feel like a before picture. You know what I mean, in all those fitness makeovers there’s the mushy, slouched “before” and then the lean and proud after? There are just so many restaurant meals and glasses of rose this rigid structured nutritionist can take before she cries uncle. If that makes me a killjoy, I'm sorry. But I’m guessing I’m not alone.


Where there are issues there are solutions and I have the answer to your debloating dreams. Carolyn and I posted a video featuring advice from the Little Book of Thin’s Drastic chapter.  So sad we couldn’t use the actual scary Jaws music but it’s still a fin watch.

In the video we featured this Drastic Salad with avocado dressing. It’s delicious enough to serve to houseguests but there is strategy at work with these ingredients. Try it and let's all be "afters" before Labor Day.
Do you find is easier or harder to eat well in the summer? What do you do when you want to feel better fast? Have you tried this salad?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see a link to the video. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um you're right, added it (of course swore I already did but). Enjoy drastic Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Drastic salad. It is effective AND filling. Please post more recipes like this, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete